All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Re: Did You Ever Think About Writing a Harlequin Yourself?
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2011, 00:17 

Hi Maru! don't feel bad. sometimes things happen and we have no time or mood to write. Don't worry, you'll get the feeling back and when you do, you'll be amazed at how fast and how much you've written. Until then, just concentrate on preparing for your exams and your prom and don't feel guilty about not writing... it shouldn't be forced :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 24 Nov 2011, 03:14 
Cool User

Maru!! Welcome back!! Even if just briefly :mrgreen:

Good to hear that things are going well for you. I hope you do well on your exams. As for your vice-president prom person... I totally understand how you feel. I used to have a coworker like that and it was really difficult to deal with him.

As for the reading craze... That's amazing! But I think we've all been keeping busy in the entertainment department... Lol~ Reading this or reading that. At least you enjoyed it and that's the important part~

Take care!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 09:07 

yeah i completely agree with silvery and aerysa...just concentrate on ur university exams and later when you are satisfied with ur results ..you can come back to this!! :D :D till then all the best ..do well :D :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2011, 09:49 

mmmhhhmmm (nod, nod)hardly anything left for me to say except ;) do your very best be healthy and come back to us safe and sound :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012, 17:58 

Hello everyone!

I'm writing this because I really really missed you girls!! It's snowing here in Istanbul, and it's been snowing without stopping for almost a day now (last week it was snowy too). Because it's my exam year, snow made me a little bit depressed. I would LOVE to go out and play for hours but I can't, because I'm afraid I would get sick and that would affect my studies... *sigh*

So I'm here for some quick updates on how is life on my side. As you know I took the TOEFL test, it's results came and they were really satisfactory. I got a 99 with just doing a trial test a week before. And also because my mother thought I was slacking off, I also took the driving license test. So now I have my driving license too!!!
My report card for this semester was also good (I have the best score in my class :) )
Some bad things also happened but, I don't need to talk about them, do I??

It's just funny how I did all that in this nick of time... Well, that's enough about me.

I plan to finish the story (love contract) this summer, with your help of course. You will help me, wouldn't you *puppy eyes*??

I wanted to congratulate your new year, I wanted to write a little bit more for the new year (as a gift) and things like that, but I couldn't manage that. I sincerely apologise.

Also I would love to hear from you
hope to talk to you soon
maru

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2012, 03:34 
Cool User

Hi Maru!!

So glad to hear you did well on your exams and passed your driving test! It's so much more convenient when you can drive yourself around :D

Not much happening on my end, besides work... Ew~ The weather is really nice though! It's usually really, really cold and very snowy during the winter, but it's relatively mild this year. Definitely enjoying that aspect.

And yes, of course I'll help you with the story! We have to continue the journey for our characters :mrgreen:

But until then, take care of yourself ^^

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2012, 20:25 

:D :D :D :D Great to hear from you I `m happy for you that you did well with school and of course your drivers license congrats you gained your mobile freedom ;) yeahhh and i hope the bad things were not to serious and no you don't have to tell us what they were just hope you are ok and speaking of the weather luckily it has gotten a bit better last week we had minus 28 degrease Celsius :shock: but that wasn't really the yucky part of it it was the strong wind and snow I `m shivering just thinking about it grrrr oh and if i am of any help with writing well I guess rather with ideas any time :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 20 Feb 2012, 00:24 

---------
Hmm, my post went kaput after the crash... anyway, congratulations on all the good stuff that's been going on, and we're more than happy to help you where necessary. After all a good story can get better with a little help here and there. :D

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15