All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Re: Did You Ever Think About Writing a Harlequin Yourself?
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2011, 10:08 

Mina-san Konnichiwa!!

As sherlover mentioned before today is my birthday :oops: and I'm *finally* 18. Today is a little bit special for Istanbul and is a holiday (just for elementary and high-schools)!! I thank my mom every year because she gave birth to me on a good day~
And silvery-san, thanks for joining. I guess it was hard reading all of the 13 pages... If I were you, I don't think I would read it... (ouch)
Jeanne-san I'm happy that you are okay, don't tire yourself too much and be careful while moving. Don't try to move heavy things around!..

As for other things, I'm studying studying and studying. Every day I solve lots of questions and such... But everyone in Turkey is doing it and suffering so I can't really complain... I don't know when I will be back next time but wait for me, I will certainly be back!! (Next month we have another religious holiday week and hopefully I can write then.)

*Ahem* I will be starting now~~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Absolutely madam, I will be there in a second." she answered, smiling.

When Julie finally exited the store, she was almost ready for the night. The remaining touches were her hair and makeup.

Julie didn't know where to get her hair done so she returned to the store again and asked the saleslady if she knows a good hairdresser and makeup artist. To her surprise, a store near there was the best but you had to get reservation before. The saleslady offered to try to get an open space for her. She was delighted and felt relieved.

After waiting for 15 minutes saleslady came with a smiling face. "Right now Angelo doesn't have an appointment so he will deal with you. Let me take you there."

The beauty shop was spacious, cosy and bright. The employees were also smiling and it gave Julie a comfortable feeling. The saleslady introduced Angelo to her.
"Angelo, this is the madam who wants to become the fairest of them all, she needs an angel's hands for that. I hope you will become the angel she was looking for." Angelo looked at her from head to foot once and asked "Jenny what kind of dress did you sell her?"
Julie answered before her, "Do you want to see it?"
"I certainly would madam" said Angelo while nodding.
"I will help" said Jenny, the kind saleslady.

Angelo waited patiently for 15 minutes. When Jenny opened the curtains he held his breath "I didn't think a dress would become a person this much. You, madam, certainly need angel's hands, to be specific Angelo's hands."
They all laughed to this light joke and Julie sat on the chair which Angelo showed to her.

Angelo said, your curves look nice on you but you can use a little effect and nothing much. Do you know what, I think 40's hair style would suit you the best, with big waves... and he kept talking.

Julie somehow trusted this man and left herself in his hands. She closed her eyes and started about dreaming what would her boss do when he saw her like this. Would he fell in love with her? She spent every minute happy like that until Angelo said "it's done"

She opened her eyes and looked in the mirror. What she saw in the mirror was like an angel or a goddess much more beautiful than the one she abandoned every morning.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I will continue it either today or tomorrow because I will meet with my friends now.
Hope to see you soon!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2011, 12:11 

well thank you for righting this on YOUR special day aaahhhh 18 what a great age quick back to the point before i drift of i wish you all the best on your day of honer lots of cake and a really great time and thank your mom from me as well cause we would be missing out on such a good story :D :D :D :D and no worries we will be weighting :lol: Tanjoubi omedetou! saengil chukha hamnida alles liebe zum geburtstag

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 08 Oct 2011, 02:29 
Cool User

Happy belated birthday maru-san! Hope you enjoyed your day ^^

Anyways, I'm feeling lazy so I'm not going to edit it yet :lol: We're just slowly plugging away and getting on with the story. We'll get to the juicy parts... Eventually... :geek:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2011, 22:49 

???? are we still doing this i`m starting to fear that we are not going to finish it i hope we do well i would love to hear from you maru san even if it is just a hello or something down the line hope you're OK and school is fine too give us live sign :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2011, 03:38 
Cool User

Hm... I think it's not that we don't want to do this, but maru-san's probably pretty busy with schooling and everything. I know how difficult it can be to find time to get any significant amount of writing accomplished.

But yes, a quick line of hello would be nice :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2011, 14:00 

as soon as she is free she will be back writing!! :D :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2011, 20:03 

Well if you have the patients to do it, then I guess you can.
I personally wouldn't be able to do it since whenever I start writing I get annoyed when my main female characters winds up being to "damsel in distress, bemoaning her fate" like.

I like reading these types of story, but I don't like writing them myself.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2011, 00:42 

hehe and that's the point here were more or less doing this together well more maru-san and aerysa-san to be correct but everyone pitching in ideas (which is an awful lot of fun) and i have a lot of them but writing welll lets say i`d probably get my brain in a quite messy knot

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2011, 05:14 
Cool User

K.Chan wrote:
Well if you have the patients to do it, then I guess you can.
I personally wouldn't be able to do it since whenever I start writing I get annoyed when my main female characters winds up being to "damsel in distress, bemoaning her fate" like.

It does definitely take a lot of patience, but it's not like you have to write it like your female character is a damsel in distress. As long as you decide on a storyline and fitting characters, you just have to keep in mind how you want the characters to be (personality-wise). Things should flow from there... Comes easier with practice~

jeannemiki wrote:
hehe and that's the point here were more or less doing this together well more maru-san and aerysa-san to be correct but everyone pitching in ideas (which is an awful lot of fun) and i have a lot of them but writing welll lets say i`d probably get my brain in a quite messy knot

I think my part is easier than maru-san's :mrgreen: She actually has to write everything up first and then I just correct any mistakes I find. But yes, it's a lot of fun to brainstorm!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 23 Nov 2011, 20:28 

---------
hello to you all!

I have been pretty busy these days and I still am. BUT I had time to visit the forum and saw that you miss me.. I miss you all too!! Today I can't continue the story but I will tell you a little about what's going on this side

First now everyone knows I have to prepare for university exams and that is pretty hard. I am consoling myself with thinking that every single high school senior is feeling the same burden :lol:

and what more I am the prom comittee president. I brought this on myself. I'm not completely complaining though. Our vice-principal who is responsible for these things can't say one normal sentence. He talks for hours but he talks nothing. The type I hate the most. For almost two weeks we were trying to choose a place for prom and also a printing house for our yearbook. Also lots of people are suspecting that he will have profit from our organisation... Sigh. why me?

Okay now that my ranting is over I'm happy again :D I understand that you miss me and also want me to continue the story, so when we (as the comittee) finish the prom preparations I will write a little more ;) and I have to apologize because we had a big holiday week past month, altough I didn't write one single word :cry: I had the biggest writers block of my life and recklessly /foolishy (or whatever you call me) just read manga. I finished the Red River (and the other books of the same mangaka) and Great Teacher Onizuka (and the other books... ) and some more. I was reading like some mad girl, I'm such a manga addict... wow I'm ranting again...

Well that's all for now. I will try to update you as soon as I can.
Stay well

oh and a song for you

it's an old song but I like it~

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next