All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Re: Did You Ever Think About Writing a Harlequin Yourself?
PostPosted: 25 Sep 2011, 05:26 

jeannemiki wrote:
well my boys including my hubby where totally of there socks when it happened so right now im being treated like an empress :lol: :lol: but luckily the discs it would have been 3 in the lower back did not get the chance to skip out completely got 12 injections in the nerves of my spine :shock: :( :cry: but i´ll be better in no time .
thus i had a looooot of time to think :D but my mind skipped already to the part where they get kidnapped i was thinking that i would not necessarily have to be because of business but them trying to get lets say the best friend of here out of the clutches of an gone crazy ex boyfriend with something like a love like yours is not meant to exist in this world if i cant have it to dramatic :?:

hello jean san ahem i mean empress san,thats a good ides there but where will this part include?and who is going to save them later the boss or the prince?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2011, 12:52 

weellll i guess i had too much time on my hands to think "cough" :D it`s toataly no good when i`m bored things like this happen hhmm well i did think here brother an ex fiance could save them with the help of the boss cause the brother would know the friend (maybe even a little crush on her :?: ) i don't mean to change anything but like i`m saying i have tooooooo much time right now :lol: :lol: :lol: and to be honest i dint bother reading through the plot again so i couldn't remember what was decided :) old age i guess "grin" :) ahh and about the empress thing lets see how long that will last hehe a soon i am able to bend again i guess my days as empress are done for :lol: :lol: but i`ll enjoy it as long it`s going to last ;) but thanks for your concern mina-san and maru-san of course school is much more important. it is your future we are talking about here first things first and school is Nr.1 here so study hard and all the best for that I think i can say for all of us we are here and will be weighting for you so good luck :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2011, 02:43 
Cool User

jeannemiki wrote:
and to be honest i dint bother reading through the plot again so i couldn't remember what was decided :) old age i guess "grin" :)

Lol, no no, it's not just you. There are way too many characters to keep track of! And to include all of them, there are just as many details that have to be worked into the story. Besides, thinking is good. None of the ideas are set in stone, so we can always add/subtract/change as we see fit. If I was in your situation, I'd be thinking a lot too. At least it makes it enjoyable while you have your husband and sons to take care of you :mrgreen: Have to enjoy this empress treatment while it lasts!! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2011, 19:53 

glad to hear it isn't just me that can`t quite keep track of things puhh (sweat, Hart pound) not old age after all :lol: :lol: oh and the empress has left the building and jeanne is back at least i got a little holiday from being a mom my boys are back to fighting like cat and dog everything's nearly back to normal it was short but sweet :D but i just have to love them for it i`d be really bored without them :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2011, 00:56 
Cool User

Aww, well I guess moments like that are kind of more special when they happen then... Lol~ Does this mean that you're feeling better now jeanne?

maru-san has been really quiet. I hope she's okay. More exams I guess?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2011, 11:30 

aerysa wrote:
Aww, well I guess moments like that are kind of more special when they happen then... Lol~ Does this mean that you're feeling better now jeanne?

maru-san has been really quiet. I hope she's okay. More exams I guess?

yeah i`m able to move again but still not allowed to go back to work :(
as for maru-san i too hope she is ok i also think she is tied up in schoolwork hope everything turns out the way she wants it to, like i tell my boys you can do and be what you want to but it starts with education in school get that right and nothing can stop you grasping for your dreams we`ll just have to be patient she`ll be back :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2011, 03:55 

*phew* finally finished reading 13 pages of posts... (would have gone faster if i wasn't distracted by HQ :oops: )

Anyway, good job to everyone who's been working so ******* this story... (author, editor, readers/critics) the story's coming along nicely and i can't wait for the continuation. XD

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2011, 22:43 
Cool User

Glad you're feeling much better jeanne. Any idea when you can get back to work?? I know it can be pretty boring if you're not allowed to do much. My mom wasn't allowed to go to work for a few weeks due to an accident and she was going crazy... Too bored at home :|

Lol~ It is difficult to keep up with it especially if you come in during the middle of the discussion... But thanks for reading it silvery!! Glad you're enjoying the story~

And yes, we're all awaiting the return of our writer :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2011, 00:53 

Thanks. Good stories deserve praise. I know it can be hard to write when you have no time, (currently juggling several plots in the head for the lack of time) so I hope Maru-san will come back soon and let her creativity fly :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2011, 06:04 

---------
HAPPY BDAY MARU SAN...hope u will have a healthy joyous year ahead of you filled with more stories and success!!! :D :D

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next