Best thing to do on weekends

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: Best thing to do on weekends

Postby lidofarieangel on 14 Nov 2011, 06:22

Read books, swim or learn ballroom dancing. :)
lidofarieangel

Postby blanblah on 14 Nov 2011, 23:55

Honestly, my weekends aren't too different from my weekdays. I'm either writing (what am I saying, I'm MOSTLY writing), reading, hanging out with my boyfriend, seeing my friend/nieces, and of course, catching up on sleep. Yes, I have a dull life from most people's standards, but I don't mind. :D
blanblah

Postby silvery on 15 Nov 2011, 00:23

blanblah wrote:Honestly, my weekends aren't too different from my weekdays. I'm either writing (what am I saying, I'm MOSTLY writing), reading, hanging out with my boyfriend, seeing my friend/nieces, and of course, catching up on sleep. Yes, I have a dull life from most people's standards, but I don't mind. :D

If you like what you're doing and think it's fulfilling, why should you care if others find it dull? I do exactly what you're doing (except the boyfriend one cause i don't have one :roll: and i have a writers block at the moment) and it's better than staring at a wall, yes? ;)
silvery

Postby jollychick on 22 Nov 2011, 15:27

Last weekend I got together with some of my friends from school and we had an UNO tournament! Then we ordered pizza and watched movies. It was great but not the usual for me. I usually try to finish some romance novels I'm in the middle of or window shop at a small mall near my house. I also like to do Zumba lol. Dancing for exercise is more fun than workout.
jollychick

Postby asiangurlie87 on 28 Nov 2011, 18:32

I love cooking!
asiangurlie87
Cool User

Postby kookoo on 06 Dec 2011, 08:54

One day i spend out shopping/watching a movie etc. and the other day i like to spend at home doing nothing. eat,sleep and waste my time on manga/shows etcs
kookoo

Postby Tuuli on 03 Jan 2012, 19:45

When Friday rolls along I pack up my cats and my laptop and go home to my parents and dogs. Once there, I read books, cook good food, watch the tv series episodes recorded during the week with my mother, spend time with my puppies and, alas, study. Not that many of those things are limited to the weekend ^^.
Tuuli

Postby Alessa9 on 10 Feb 2012, 13:52

kookoo wrote:One day i spend out shopping/watching a movie etc. and the other day i like to spend at home doing nothing. eat,sleep and waste my time on manga/shows etcs

Me too! I usually go out on Saturdays to shop (books, groceries, etc.) and/or watch a movie. On Sundays I like to stay home doing laundry, reading, surfing the web, watching dramas/anime or TV (Discovery, National Geographic, Travel & Living.)

Once in a while, I get together with friends and we all go to a KTV and sing! We also like to go bowling once a month. I would love to take a dancing class, but I'm just too lazy for it! :oops:
Alessa9
Cool User

Postby maichan on 03 Mar 2012, 16:13

I usually catch up on my sleep lacking from the week!! Guess I'm like most of the people here.
Apart from that, I usually hang out with some friends or my family, having lunch, or going shopping.
On sunday, if the weather is good, I like to go hiking to get some fresh air!! If not, I'm doing Origami or watching drama :mrgreen:
maichan

---------

Previous

Return to General