ANIME

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: ANIME

Postby sherlover on 31 Jan 2012, 11:25

bakaneko wrote:oh been around... but was kinda been leeching only(all "thanks" in the download section :p) and only coming back to spam earlier today...

but er, i just got an email saying what i think is, i got a job? went for an interview a week or so ago and thought i didn't get the job, but i think i did... well, i'm not starting tomorrow, but maybe in 2 weeks or so?

but now i'll have to move to another STATE, find a place to settle in (in a place i'm unfamiliar with) and well, internet connection will probably be the last thing that i'll be able to solve.. so if i were to move to a new place, then maybe i'll be internetless for a while.. :( :cry:

i'll try not to be depressed, but it's hard... oh, no more of my weekly anime! :o

hey buddy!! :D :D :D your current state of affairs hmmm from jobless to collar worker great ...well buddy *pats on the back* life is not over yet and im sure there are plenty of things out there waiting for you as i know u r a person who will look at the brighter side of life :D :D :D congrats hope you will do well in your job and career as well :D :D
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 02 Feb 2012, 00:22

sherlover wrote:
bakaneko wrote:oh been around... but was kinda been leeching only(all "thanks" in the download section :p) and only coming back to spam earlier today...

but er, i just got an email saying what i think is, i got a job? went for an interview a week or so ago and thought i didn't get the job, but i think i did... well, i'm not starting tomorrow, but maybe in 2 weeks or so?

but now i'll have to move to another STATE, find a place to settle in (in a place i'm unfamiliar with) and well, internet connection will probably be the last thing that i'll be able to solve.. so if i were to move to a new place, then maybe i'll be internetless for a while.. :( :cry:

i'll try not to be depressed, but it's hard... oh, no more of my weekly anime! :o

hey buddy!! :D :D :D your current state of affairs hmmm from jobless to collar worker great ...well buddy *pats on the back* life is not over yet and im sure there are plenty of things out there waiting for you as i know u r a person who will look at the brighter side of life :D :D :D congrats hope you will do well in your job and career as well :D :D

hahahahahah sankyu... i'm one of those worrywart you know.. who worries about every tiny little details... atm, i feel like the moment you're on a rollercoaster ride when you've just got strapped in and everything and is waiting for the ride to start, you know... that kinda feeling... lol

talk about anime, i'm watching the new season of natsume... is there anyone watching it too? but *sigh*, if i start working i don't even know if i have time to watch it anymore.. :(
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 02 Feb 2012, 11:11

and recently i have started watching this really funny anime called thermae romae...see this if u wanna know how romans had had built their baths !! :D :D
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 03 Feb 2012, 08:47

sherlover wrote:and recently i have started watching this really funny anime called thermae romae...see this if u wanna know how romans had had built their baths !! :D :D

i read the manga.. lol

ah, do you watch towa no quon too?
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 05 Feb 2012, 04:52

bakaneko wrote:
sherlover wrote:and recently i have started watching this really funny anime called thermae romae...see this if u wanna know how romans had had built their baths !! :D :D

i read the manga.. lol

no..not yet.. do you want me to watch it? recommended? :D
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 06 Feb 2012, 07:40

sherlover wrote:
bakaneko wrote:

i read the manga.. lol

i LOVE the 1st eps so much! but things look bleak in 4th & 5th eps.. i'm hoping it'll get better in the 6th eps (i hear there's gonna be only 6 eps last year?)....

i'm so watching the remake of evangelion and that's pretty awesome.. though they sure are taking their sweet time doing the 3rd eps.. lol i'm at the edge of my seat already i'm gonna topple over any moment now! :lol:

and oh, natsume? do you like it too? well, for someone like me, who likes action animes (i like shoujo manga, but not a big fan of shoujo anime because of the lack of 'action', you know), natsume can be well, kinda too bland, but the story are always touching and in every eps i ALWAYS end up crying... it makes you think about others too... make you more appreciative of other beings other than yourself...
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 06 Feb 2012, 12:18

bakaneko wrote:
sherlover wrote:
bakaneko wrote:

i read the manga.. lol

i LOVE the 1st eps so much! but things look bleak in 4th & 5th eps.. i'm hoping it'll get better in the 6th eps (i hear there's gonna be only 6 eps last year?)....

i'm so watching the remake of evangelion and that's pretty awesome.. though they sure are taking their sweet time doing the 3rd eps.. lol i'm at the edge of my seat already i'm gonna topple over any moment now! :lol:

and oh, natsume? do you like it too? well, for someone like me, who likes action animes (i like shoujo manga, but not a big fan of shoujo anime because of the lack of 'action', you know), natsume can be well, kinda too bland, but the story are always touching and in every eps i ALWAYS end up crying... it makes you think about others too... make you more appreciative of other beings other than yourself...

yeah i love action ones too... but complete action is not my forte (like bleach and naruto though i watch them sometimes)... natsume i have to catch up with the latest season of it..i have been busy with exams recently!! :D :D
what about sket dance?
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 07 Feb 2012, 08:04

yeah, bleach and naruto have too much actions sometimes.. i only keep up with the movies.. lol

hmmm i don't watch sket dance... i think i read the manga a bit (there was a manga right?) but i think i lost interest after a while..

hahahahha keep up with natsume! natsume kick some *** nowadays.. XD
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 07 Feb 2012, 18:26

bakaneko wrote:yeah, bleach and naruto have too much actions sometimes.. i only keep up with the movies.. lol

hmmm i don't watch sket dance... i think i read the manga a bit (there was a manga right?) but i think i lost interest after a while..

someone recommended me this anime sket dance yeah it has a manga it was good till few episodes but didnt get my attention later on..yup ill definitely catch up with natsume :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 08 Feb 2012, 07:20

sherlover wrote:
bakaneko wrote:yeah, bleach and naruto have too much actions sometimes.. i only keep up with the movies.. lol

someone recommended me this anime sket dance yeah it has a manga it was good till few episodes but didnt get my attention later on..yup ill definitely catch up with natsume :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yeah, i don't know if i'm pickier or something these days, but like you i'd watch an anime and then lose interest... i only keep up with a few of them per year.. sometimes only 1 or 2 per year... :p

i am rewatching some old animes though.. XD
bakaneko
Elite Member

---------

PreviousNext

Return to General