ANIME

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: ANIME

Postby Jadehunter on 25 Oct 2011, 00:29

I think I am similar to bakaneko, as when I first started to get into anime they were the ones dubbed in English. And don't the first one/s stick in your mind! Mine was Legend of the Dragon kings, I remember sneakily staying up until 3am in the morning because that was the only time it was on! Also Excaflowne, Cardcaptors oh brings back some nostalgic memories. I also love Skip Beat, Prince of Tennis, Detective Conan, One piece and so many more to list. But these are the watch again now and then :D
Jadehunter

Postby romance20 on 01 Nov 2011, 22:55

One anime i have fallen in love with is tears to tiara because it's just so good and everyone should check it out and i also like kaze no stigma because it is worderful. and there are just so so many more. but i am just naming theses two to start. :D
romance20
Cool User

Postby jeannemiki on 13 Nov 2011, 00:55

one of my Favorited would be skip beat ouran and i get a good laugh from itazura na kiss don`t like the live action though. anime funny :lol: live action silly beyond words :roll:
jeannemiki

Postby 4Stars on 16 Dec 2011, 07:06

My favourites so far are Bleach, The Wallflower, Vampire Knight, and InuYasha. Babs
4Stars

Postby fikkie on 02 Jan 2012, 20:16

Seto no hanayome and Ouran host club.
These two will always make for a great laugh :D
fikkie

Postby chellby on 11 Jan 2012, 06:12

aha an anime thread,

all time favorite anime has to be Shugo Chara, then saint tail

then there is always the classics, dbz and pokemon (first few seasons), cardcaptor sakura, gundam wing

and the list goes on and on and on and on XD, more recently i've been into fairy tail, chibi devi, and gundam age
chellby

Postby 4Stars on 26 Jan 2012, 07:09

The first anime I ever watched was Inuyasha. Funnily enough it was a music video of Inuyasha that got me onto anime and manga. I'd never even heard of them before. My favourite anime/manga would have to be Inuyasha, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail and a lot more! :D
I also love Studio Ghibli works. They're just so... briliant! :lol:
4Stars

Postby bakaneko on 30 Jan 2012, 02:03

sherlover wrote:
bakaneko wrote:i feel like there's an age gap between me and the rest of the member here.. *sits in a corner picking lint off of the carpet*

what made you think that? :D

hahahahah like Jadehunter said, some of our first animes are really really old... like so old, that they wasn't subbed, but dubbed! well, i managed to get a hand on the subbed card captor sakura, but my first animes like dragon ball, sailormoon, robotech and a few others, those were from before internet, and there were NO subtitles at all... only dubbed... i think a lot of the 'cartoons' i watched back then might have been animes, but since they were dubbed, i thought they were from the US or something.. it was only a few years back (with the arrival of fast internet) that i learned robotech was based on macross and well, macross is anime, you know... i don't remember all the title but quite a few 'cartoons' back then that i watched had an 'anime' feel to it, now that i think about it...

so yeah, there's an age gap between me and the rest of the members here... look at their first anime, all recent ones compared to what was my first anime...
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 30 Jan 2012, 07:53

bakaneko wrote:
sherlover wrote:
bakaneko wrote:i feel like there's an age gap between me and the rest of the member here.. *sits in a corner picking lint off of the carpet*

what made you think that? :D

hahahahah like Jadehunter said, some of our first animes are really really old... like so old, that they wasn't subbed, but dubbed! well, i managed to get a hand on the subbed card captor sakura, but my first animes like dragon ball, sailormoon, robotech and a few others, those were from before internet, and there were NO subtitles at all... only dubbed... i think a lot of the 'cartoons' i watched back then might have been animes, but since they were dubbed, i thought they were from the US or something.. it was only a few years back (with the arrival of fast internet) that i learned robotech was based on macross and well, macross is anime, you know... i don't remember all the title but quite a few 'cartoons' back then that i watched had an 'anime' feel to it, now that i think about it...

so yeah, there's an age gap between me and the rest of the members here... look at their first anime, all recent ones compared to what was my first anime...

hahahha yeah thats quite an elaborate explanation and i got your point which is absolutely correct...so how are you..and whr were you!!! :D :D
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 30 Jan 2012, 12:42

oh been around... but was kinda been leeching only(all "thanks" in the download section :p) and only coming back to spam earlier today...

but er, i just got an email saying what i think is, i got a job? went for an interview a week or so ago and thought i didn't get the job, but i think i did... well, i'm not starting tomorrow, but maybe in 2 weeks or so?

but now i'll have to move to another STATE, find a place to settle in (in a place i'm unfamiliar with) and well, internet connection will probably be the last thing that i'll be able to solve.. so if i were to move to a new place, then maybe i'll be internetless for a while.. :( :cry:

i'll try not to be depressed, but it's hard... oh, no more of my weekly anime! :o
bakaneko
Elite Member

---------

PreviousNext

Return to General