An anime that BEST describe you as a person

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

An anime that BEST describe you as a person

Postby bakaneko on 06 Feb 2012, 08:01

I know it's a weird topic, but i think this is kinda interesting and i see we have a lot of anime fans here, so i'm pretty sure you musta seen yourself or your life in an anime.. not just a character, but the anime as a whole... like the anime that best describe you...

for me, it's Evangelion aka Neon Genesis Evangelion (NGE)... if ppl wants to know me as a person, deeper than the funny and off centered person that i usually project to others, just watch the anime and they'll have a deeper understanding of who i really am, and what my most inner fears are...

watching the anime years ago made me realized of my own troubled mind and gave a name and purpose of what i've been through... i've been in denial before that, always thinking i'm someone else but by watching the anime i learned who i really am... i found so many similarities of myself and several of the characters that sometimes i think they were telling a story of my life...

i have yet to slay a majority of my demons after all these years, but soon i'll probably take my first step and i can feel that maybe at last i'll be free? who knows, in a few years Evangelion won't be the anime that define me anymore... :mrgreen:
bakaneko
Elite Member

Re: An anime that BEST describe you as a person

Postby sherlover on 06 Feb 2012, 12:02

i dont know why but it has been my all time dream to be like sakura but im too old..the anime character who best describes me is Shurei from saiunkoku monogatari...
yeah i would rather care about the welfare of people around me than my personal life lol :D :D she goes through a phase of studying from exams and becomes an official who can enter the royal court ..i had to face a similar type of exam to prove my worth (succeeded by the grace of god and love and support of my family members)
one exception is that i dont two-time lol again ppl who have watched the anime can understand :D :D

@bakaneko..go girl go..define urself ..establish ur own mark..all the best :D :D
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 07 Feb 2012, 08:28

wow, sherlover, that's a fun life! i would want to be in it! XD
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 07 Feb 2012, 18:32

bakaneko wrote:wow, sherlover, that's a fun life! i would want to be in it! XD

thnx buddy!! :D :D yeah it is special and its gods gift!! :D :D its easy ahem just write an exam and pass it..the exam here im speaking about is a national exam which qualifies you to become a doctor(lol explaining becuz u might have thought i became some govt official) :D :D
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 08 Feb 2012, 07:19

sherlover wrote:

thnx buddy!! :D :D yeah it is special and its gods gift!! :D :D its easy ahem just write an exam and pass it..the exam here im speaking about is a national exam which qualifies you to become a doctor(lol explaining becuz u might have thought i became some govt official) :D :D

wow, you're becoming a doctor? THAT'S AWESOME!!!! that is SUPER COOL!! yay!!

i wanted to become a doctor at first but when i learned we had to cut ppl up, i had nightmares about it.. :|
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 08 Feb 2012, 09:24

bakaneko wrote:
sherlover wrote:

wow, you're becoming a doctor? THAT'S AWESOME!!!! that is SUPER COOL!! yay!!

i wanted to become a doctor at first but when i learned we had to cut ppl up, i had nightmares about it.. :|

yes ,it definitely has its own charm!!..lol really its not like we have to do it on purpose.. but yes i remember our professors telling us on the first day of my college that we should be lion hearted and have a lady's delicacy while performing a surgery...becoming a doctor is a long journey best part of it is that you are a student still when you are 30 years old lol :D :D

and whats up with you these days? i mean how r u spending your days before becoming a collar worker ,ay?
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 09 Feb 2012, 06:31

sherlover wrote:yes ,it definitely has its own charm!!..lol really its not like we have to do it on purpose.. but yes i remember our professors telling us on the first day of my college that we should be lion hearted and have a lady's delicacy while performing a surgery...becoming a doctor is a long journey best part of it is that you are a student still when you are 30 years old lol :D :D

and whats up with you these days? i mean how r u spending your days before becoming a collar worker ,ay?

well erm, i'm a coward, can't never become a lion.. :oops:

i just found out i'm starting to work next week.. i have so many things to pack and atm i can only bring clothes and some toiletries and shoes... i'm moving to a new city/state but i don't have a car so i have to drag everything by myself so i can't bring heavier stuff like my computers and books and whatnot...

oh yeah, one more thing, i might or might not have problems getting online... since i'm moving to a new city and state and all.. i'm not paid a lot of money so maybe i won't even be able to afford internet for a while at least... so i might not be around the forum for a while... i want to make a comeback once everything is settled, but i don't know how long that would be.. so my fear is, if you do a member prunning thingy (deleting inactive members) pls don't delete my account... :p and if you're moving to a new server or something, pls don't forget to send a mass email to all members... or i'll be left behind and can't find the new hangout.. :p
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 09 Feb 2012, 11:35

bakaneko wrote:
sherlover wrote:yes ,it definitely has its own charm!!..lol really its not like we have to do it on purpose.. but yes i remember our professors telling us on the first day of my college that we should be lion hearted and have a lady's delicacy while performing a surgery...becoming a doctor is a long journey best part of it is that you are a student still when you are 30 years old lol :D :D

well erm, i'm a coward, can't never become a lion.. :oops:

i just found out i'm starting to work next week.. i have so many things to pack and atm i can only bring clothes and some toiletries and shoes... i'm moving to a new city/state but i don't have a car so i have to drag everything by myself so i can't bring heavier stuff like my computers and books and whatnot...

oh yeah, one more thing, i might or might not have problems getting online... since i'm moving to a new city and state and all.. i'm not paid a lot of money so maybe i won't even be able to afford internet for a while at least... so i might not be around the forum for a while... i want to make a comeback once everything is settled, but i don't know how long that would be.. so my fear is, if you do a member prunning thingy (deleting inactive members) pls don't delete my account... :p and if you're moving to a new server or something, pls don't forget to send a mass email to all members... or i'll be left behind and can't find the new hangout.. :p

dont worry you are a forum member(an elite at that) and no matter what your account wont be removed(will stay as it is)ill drag you to new server too :D ..will definitely miss you though!! :( and hope you will have bright days ahead of you :geek: :mrgreen:
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 11 Feb 2012, 01:20

sherlover wrote:dont worry you are a forum member(an elite at that) and no matter what your account wont be removed(will stay as it is)ill drag you to new server too :D ..will definitely miss you though!! :( and hope you will have bright days ahead of you :geek: :mrgreen:

sankyu... glad to hear that... *phew*

yes, i will try my best! XD
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 25 Feb 2012, 16:36

hey buddy!!! :D :D have you started with the collar job?how is it? :D :D reply if you are around!!
sherlover

---------

Return to General