All times are UTC

Re: AIM in life
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2011, 23:19 
Site Admin

Meriem wrote:
My aim is to be good at cooking ,well I'm 19 old and don't know how to prepare a simple plate :cry:

i learned how to cook by watching my mom and my aunt, i always use to help with the basic things, and now i cook for the whole house, what i also do is get recipes from the internet, i like trying different things and is also good practice

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2011, 16:47 

rolla-chan wrote:
My aim in life was to be a math teacher but i changed my mind because it comes with great responsibility to become one ( besides my mother and my friends tell me i better not be one and choose something better but mother doesn't oppose me ) and im currently rethinking about my aim in life but who knows maybe i'll try to be a math teacher ( im in my first year in high school now and i think i should get my aim straight so im a little stressed out about what i want to be )

follow ur heart and nomatter what u do put ur hear into in all the best!! :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2011, 16:51 

Meriem wrote:
My aim is to be good at cooking ,well I'm 19 old and don't know how to prepare a simple plate :cry:

buddy ,, :) rome was not bulit in a day..and all great chefs were not the same from beginning start with something simple and later ull do wonders :D :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 17:11 

My aim is to be an engineer. I'm studying aerospace engineering. So my Aim is to finish it, end earn money.
In the long run, a want to build a family as well.
I admire my mom also, she had three kids at home and was able to study at university.
Of cause that was only possible because my father was supporting the family.
My mom now earns more than my dad, and together they are able to let all three children (at the same time) study at university (THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY!!).
I hope to be able to build a family like that.

And in the long long long run, I want to be a grandma and at xmas my children will visit me with their families!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2011, 11:58 

Uhm o.o There're sure a lot of ppl who wants to be teachers o: thats pretty amazing...
my dream is to be a film director :D or animator.. but it depends on which school i'll get into first :) other than that it would be awesome to be a graphic designer :D im offered some modelling jobs too, but that never gonna happen o__o i want to be behind the camera, so thats pretty easy refused :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2011, 11:21 

Gorothadariel wrote:
My aim is to be an engineer. I'm studying aerospace engineering. So my Aim is to finish it, end earn money.
In the long run, a want to build a family as well.
I admire my mom also, she had three kids at home and was able to study at university.
Of cause that was only possible because my father was supporting the family.
My mom now earns more than my dad, and together they are able to let all three children (at the same time) study at university (THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY!!).
I hope to be able to build a family like that.

And in the long long long run, I want to be a grandma and at xmas my children will visit me with their families!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hope u will succeed in achieving all this in ample time and enjoy life for a long long time :D :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012, 01:22 

What is my aim in life.. if I was totally honest, I would have to say I'm not quite sure. Of course I have dreams and hopes/ desires, but then I also have to be practical. I suppose at the moment, I'm leaning towards becoming a doctor. I've always enjoyed biology and medicine. Hopefully, I figure it all out soon. I prefer to be absolutely sure in my decision.. basically, like everyone else, I want to be happy and lead a good life. :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2012, 09:28 

---------
MsMuzik wrote:
What is my aim in life.. if I was totally honest, I would have to say I'm not quite sure. Of course I have dreams and hopes/ desires, but then I also have to be practical. I suppose at the moment, I'm leaning towards becoming a doctor. I've always enjoyed biology and medicine. Hopefully, I figure it all out soon. I prefer to be absolutely sure in my decision.. basically, like everyone else, I want to be happy and lead a good life. :)

all the best for you...hope to see you as a happy and successful doctor one day :D :D

Profile E-mail